Venue Marketing Executive
Dates: July 2016 – July 2017 (1 year placement, flexible start date)
Reporting to: Paul Moynihan, Director of We Find Venues
wefindvenues is a fast growing start up which allows customers to find and book a range of venues quickly and easily using our online tool combined with a helpful customer service team. Working within a start up environment you’ll form a crucial part of the team and be given responsibilities from day one.
This placement will give you a good grounding of the venue finding industry and a wide network of contacts.
Working with our team you will
– Identify venues and contact them to introduce wefindvenues, with a view to getting them signed up
– Build stronger relationships with our venue partners
– Send mail shots to venues with updates and news of future developments
– Work with the marketing director to establish and execute a venue marketing plan
– Create educational resources instructing venues how to correctly use the site
– Market wefindvenues to venues via social media, content creation and attending exhibitions & events
You will also
– Help the venue finding team process enquiries during busy periods
– Assist in sales activities from time to time such as attending exhibitions as a representative of
– Help to develop the website/technology through feedback on functionality
Location & Travel:
– Based in our new Clapham Junction office, London, England.
– Travel to venues for site visits and FAM trips
What you’ll get:
– £6,000 contribution towards expenses (£500 pcm)
– Extremely valuable event industry experience
– A wide network of contacts throughout the events industry
– Endless invitations to venue openings and industry parties
What we are looking for:
– An energetic, tenacious, team player with a can-do attitude
– Excellent communication skills via email, phone and face to face
– A passion for events, marketing and customer service
Send a short covering letter of no more than 400 words to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’d be perfect for this role. Separately include information on previous jobs/extra curricular activities and how that would help you market wefindvenues.
Application deadline April 27th, please quote ‘VM Intern 16-17’ on your application