Venue Finding Executive
Dates: July 2016 – July 2017 (1 year placement, flexible start date)
Reporting to: Paul Moynihan, Director – We Find Venues
wefindvenues is a fast growing start up which allows customers to find and book a range of venues quickly and easily using our online tool combined with a helpful customer service team. Working
within a start up environment you’ll form a crucial part of the team and be given responsibilities from day one.
This placement will give you a good grounding of the events and hospitality industries and a wide network of contacts.
Working with our team you will
– Qualify leads as they come in by phone and email as appropriate
– Process enquiries on wefindvenues and select suitable venues for the individual event requirements
– Assist customers to book venues, giving advice and assistance where necessary
– Collect feedback from customers about their experiences with wefindvenues and the venues they have booked through us
– Visit venues to develop venue knowledge and expand your network of contacts
– Develop our accounts and customer relationships
You will also….
– Assist in sales activities from time to time, such as attending exhibitions
– Help with marketing functions, such as writing content and posting on social media
– Help to develop the website/technology through feedback on functionality
– Promote wefindvenues to venues you come across in your day to day tasks that are yet to sign up to the site
Location & Travel
– Based in Clapham Junction, London, England.
– Travel to venues for site visits and FAM trips
What you’ll get:
£6,000 contribution towards expenses (£500 pcm)
Extremely valuable event industry experience
A wide network of contacts throughout the events industry
Endless invitations to venue openings and industry parties
What we are looking for:
– An energetic, tenacious, team player with a can-do attitude
– Excellent communication skills via email, phone and face to face
– A passion for events and customer service
Send a short covering letter of no more than 400 words to email@example.com explaining why you’d be perfect for this role. Separately include information on previous jobs/extra curricular activities and how it would help you find venues.
Application deadline May 27 – Please quote ‘VF Intern 16-17’ on your application